Monday 11 February 2008

Scotland The Brave Shot Down In Flames

Wales 30 - Scotland 15




I promise you all that this isn't going to turn into a boring rugby blog. But this is about as exciting as Welsh rugby has been for 10 years or more. The game on Saturday was simply stunning : the party - as predicted - continued well into Sunday (and it's probably still going on somewhere).

We now have a two week break before we play Italy in Cardiff. If we win that ............

( By the been way Ruby - it's unlikely that you've driven past my kitchen window but if you've been anywhere like Chapter in Cardiff you've been 5 minutes away).

4 comments:

Pink Icing said...

Twas beauty to behold....
I AM proud to be Welsh...

Karen Scott said...

I'm still in mourning over Sunday's debacle.

Crashdummie said...

So close yet so far, thats kinda the story of my life :)

FerfeLaBat said...

I declare this a dead blog. No post since Feb 11th? Are you kidding me? And that post was on soccer? Dude. Where are you?