Monday 4 February 2008

The Power And The Glory

ENGLAND 19 - WALES 26




I'm sure that to many people who view this blog from time to time this means very little.

If you live in Wales, however, it marks the end of 20 years of pain and humiliation as the Welsh rugby team finally pounded the English into the mud at Twickenham.

Great, great joy : so much so that some us might need trauma counselling.

Next Saturday we play Scotland in Cardiff about a mile away from my house.

I might become unbearable if we win.

4 comments:

SteamyDreamer said...

LMAO...even more so since you are 2 for 2 now with the superbowls?

Eva Gale said...

Go YOU! And hot Rugby men who don't wear helmets and shoulderpads.

Pink Icing said...

It was more that England lost than Wales won if you know what I mean..

Crashdummie said...

hey, i've been to cardiff! Does that mean I might have driven past your kichen window without knowing... blimey!

And congrats for the wellearned victory!