Saturday 10 November 2007

Following Lines


So, this is the Wales Millenium Centre in Cardiff (about a mile away from my house) where later today (Sunday) I finally get to catch up with Ryan Adams - a man who is at least 20 years more mature than his age and who makes The Eagles sound like a bunch of naive, naughty schoolboys.

(Which - let's face it - is pretty much what they are with the exception of Don Henley).

After this I only have Spoon left to see before I can happily shuffle off this mortal coil and leave my millions to Zara to pursue her career in bi-sexual surgery. I might even travel to the good old USA to see them - you are warned. (Anyone live near Austin, Texas? I'll pay for bed & breakfast).


" How do I hold on to you if I can't hold on to me ?"

2 comments:

SteamyDreamer said...

I didn't realize they were back on tour. I saw them at the CMA Awards on TV this past week. They sound the same only older.

I am guessing your fav song of theirs was Desperado?

Tate said...

What exactly is bi-sexual surgery?